Terms & Conditions of Treksapa.com
These Terms and Conditions of Reservation come into forces right after your deposit and your booking is confirmed. Therefore, The following terms and Conditions of Reservation should be read carefully, and in full. If you do not understand any part of the terms and Conditions of Reservations, please contact us for clarification. “We”, “us” and “our” in this Agreement means Promise Lands Tourism Co., Ltd, registered in Vietnam under Tour operator license No 0102033306 granted By The Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Sport (former Vietnam Adminitration of Tourism) with its head office at Suite 413, A7 Building, Hanoi Resident Compound, Caugiay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Prices are based on classes of accommodations, vehicles and other related services mentioned in the specific program.
Modes of Payments
1. By credit card
Currently, we only accept VISA and MASTER CARDs. Please be advised that the bank charge of 3% is on your account. Kindly follow the following instructions:
• Download and print the credit card payment form
• Fill it out, then scan it
• Send the completely-filled form to us by email or fax together with a 2-side copy of your card, and 01 copy of your passport (first page)
Beneficiary name: Promise Lands Tourism Co., Ltd2. By Telegraphic Bank transfers:
Beneficiary address: Suite 413, A7 building, Hanoi University of Education Resident Compound, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay., Hanoi., Vietnam
Beneficiary Account number: 35702719
Bank name: Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
Bank Address: 10B, Trang Thi Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi., Vietnam
Bank Swift codes: ASCB VNVX
Note: bank fees is on guest’s account
3. Western Union Money Transfer:
Payment by money transfer service of Western Union (used when you are outside Vietnam). It is very fast and suitable for last minute bookings, or bookings that need confirming shortly. Currently, many of banks in the world have it. To transfer money through western Union, you can go to the bank agents where Western Union is available and follow their instructions.
You can also do it online by accessing to Western Union’s website: http://www.westernunion.com. Register for an user of Western Union, send the amount to us using the details below:
Receiver: Nguyen Dac Thu
ID Card No: 121468821
Address: Promise Lands Tourism Co., Ltd, suite 413, A7 Building, Hanoi University of Education Resident Compound, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Hanoi., Vietnam
As you finish, please provide us with following information in order that we can claim the amount at the target Western Union agent in Vietnam:
1. Sender’s name: Your name
2. Money Transfer Control Number( usually 10 digits)(very important):
3. Sender’s Address:
Then if it is approved, we will send you the confirmation. (Bank charge may arise. This, if any, will be charged to client’s account)
Vouchers are to be issued by Treksapa.com for all bookings. Copies of the clients’ itineraries are always enclosed with the vouchers and should reach the clients upon arrival or at the beginning of the booked arrangements.
In order to confirm your booking you are supposed to provide us with your booking details and a deposit of 20% of the total service cost or US$ 100 per booking in case the equivalent amount of 20% of the total service cost is less than US$ 100. For those bookings which cost less than US$ 100, full payment is required
Balance of Payment
• Balance of payment will be settled in Vietnam by you at least 24 hours prior to the departure time.
• Failure to pay in full by this due time may result in the cancellation of your booking followed by a penalty.
• For last minutes bookings, full payment is required and are subject to the availability of the requested services.
•The reservation should be in writing, sent to us by fax or email at email@example.com
•The reservation takes effect only when you receive a confirmation by email or fax from us after we receive your deposit.
We will confirm your booking once we get your deposit, and You are required to reply our confirmation by fax, mail or e-mail at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date in Vietnam. Failure to send back confirmation without notice is understood that you cancel your booking
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under any circumstances. If we cancel your booking, you can either get a refund or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the alternative is of a lower standard and price.
Changes by us
We try to avoid making any “major changes” to your booking. If we tell you about any of these changes after we confirm your booking, you can either accept these new arrangements or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the substitution is of a lower standard and price.
Cancellations by you
Requests for cancellation of confirmed bookings must be made in writing and will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
• Cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the date of your arrival, deposit is fully refunded but is subject to US$ 20 for administration fees, bank service charge or other cost necessary to put the refunding process forward.
• Cancellation is made within 10-20 days prior to the date of your arrival, 50% of deposit is refunded, and is subject to bank service charge or other cost necessary to put the refunding process forward.
• Cancellation is made within less than 10 days prior to the date of your arrival, deposit is fully forfeited due to the penalty by the hotels or other services suppliers we incur.
• There is no refund or reduction being made for parts or items(meals, sightseeing points, etc) of the program missed by any member of GROUP/F.I.T.
Changes by you
• Amendment report must be sent to us via email or fax, at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date.
• We will advise the availability and possible amendment fees for changes made by you to your confirmed booking at the time when we receive the amendment report. However, we will not take any extra fees for those changes if no extra cost arises from them.
Liability and disclaims
Treksapa.com acts only in capacity of agent for its travelers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels, and other services that are incidental to the travel being purchased. Being an agent for travelers, we make the following disclaims. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, or delay due to any act of any carriers, hotels, restaurants, companies or persons rending any of the services included in the tour. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay caused by strikes, civil disturbances, hostilities, acts of war, or other force majeure. Furthermore, it accepts no responsibilities for any delay or damage due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather,natural disasters, epidemic, or causes beyond our control. it also accepts no responsibilities for any omission, delay, re touring, additional expenses, or other events resulting from improper health condition, health certificates, or necessary documents to enter or depart from a country, or acts of any government authority. it also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour. It reserves the right to adjust the itineraries, or substitute hotels or cancel the tour and refund the deposit prior to the departure time.
In Case of disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services provided, both sides will negotiate to settle. Negotiation is based on enthusiasm and mutual understanding. In the event that such negotiations fail. The disputes, claims and litigation will be finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Upon request. Insurance fee is 1.5USD per day per person, covered with accident insurance up to 10000 USD ( Ten thousand US Dollar) by BaoViet Insurance Corp.