A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breath taking landscapes in North of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic culture and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote Villages minorities, including the Black Hmong and Red Dzao.
The night before: 20h30 pick up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train SP3 at 22h00 to Sapa. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai (B, L, D)
AM : 7.00 arrive in;Lao cai ,picked up at Lao Cai station then transferred to Sapa, check in the hotel and have breakfast. After lunch, trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Visit the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way .Back to hotel for dinner and get overnight in Sapa town.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai(B, L)
Day 3: Hanoi arrival (B)Our land cruiser take you to visit Black H’mong Villages of Lao Chai San and Tavan. Tour around village. Follow footpath to Giay Village in Ta Van. Trek back to main road and get in the car driving back to Sapa. Free to explore the town until transferred to Lao Cai Station for night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train, in a 4-berth cabin with A/C.
Arrive in Hanoi at about 5 am. Check in at a hotel in the old quarter for shower and breakfast. Check our before noon. End of the tour.
Price in US$ per person
• English Speaking Guide, meals as indicated in the itinerary.
• All accommodation on twin share basis with breakfasts
• All tours transfers, entrance fees and permits during guided time.
• Tips and gratuities, personal travel insurance.
• Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry.
– Royal view hotel, Bambool or similar
– Hong Ngoc, Sunny or similar for the last day